Information for foreign students!
Foreign students are obliged:
- A foreign student is obliged to come to International Relations Department immediately upon arrival and hand over the passport for formalization of temporary residence (stay).
- Documents for registration (extension) of temporary residence are handed over to International Relations Department 15 days before termination of current registration.
- Students studying at BTEU and temporarily residing (staying) in the Republic of Belarus are obliged to live only at the place of registration!
- When changing the place of temporary residence (stay) in the Republic of Belarus (upon obtaining permission from the University!). A student must first conclude a new residential lease agreement and only then bring a passport for re-registration.
- In case of leaving the city of Gomel, a foreign student is obliged to inform International Relations Department about his departure (by phone, via social networks, messengers).
In case of leaving the Republic of Belarus, a foreign student is obliged to write an application at International Relations Department.
In case of non-observance of the above mentioned obligations, the university has the right to submit an application to Citizenship and Migration Department for search and deportation of a foreign student.
- To apply for an exit visa a student must submit passport and necessary documents to the International Relations Department 15 days before expected date of departure.
- In case of dismissal from the university a student is obliged to leave the territory of the Republic of Belarus within 15 days from the date of release of dismissal order. Upon that, documents for visa/de-registration are to be submitted within 3 days after release of dismissal order!
- In case a foreign student has 5 administrative violations during calendar year, a foreign student is subject to deportation.
Upon arrival a foreign student is obliged!
- Within three days after arrival a foreign student is obliged come to International Relations Department of BTEU (office 3-28) for registration and submission of documents for education to admissions office (office 1-4). It is necessary to have passport, insurance for the entire period of study (if necessary) and documents in accordance with the list.
- To formalize a free temporary registration on central portal of electronic services (specialists of International Relations Department will help you with this). If registration on portal is not available, a student is obliged to pay state fee for temporary registration in the Republic of Belarus (a bank) and submit documents to International Relations Department.
- To get an application form for accommodation at admission office, check in and register at university dormitory.
(Until release of admission order to university, a foreign student pays for living in a dormitory on a daily basis – 7 Belarusian rubles).
- To get to student health office, provide a photocopy of medical certificate, HIV-negative certificate and a vaccination certificate obtained in the country of residence.
- To get a referral from a student health office to undergo a medical examination in a polyclinic in Gomel.
- To submit results of medical examination to student health office.
- To pass an interview for knowledge of the Russian language (if necessary).
- To conclude an agreement for education in admission office or at the faculty of qualification improvement and personnel retraining of the university.
- To pay tuition fees at Belinvestbank (university building) on the basis of education agreement.
- To submit copy of payment receipt to admission office and International Relations Department.
- To come to International Relations Department with passport and payment receipt of state fee for formalization of annual residence permit.
- To come to dean’s office of faculty and start studies.