How to get an official invitation
Foreign citizens willing to study at Belarusian Trade and Economics University of Consumer Cooperatives are to get an official invitation which will serve as a reason to open a study visa in the consular office of the Republic of Belarus.
To get an official invitation foreign citizens should present the following documents:
– a copy of educational certificates where subjects and marks are indicated (academic transcript);
– a copy of passport or another document of identification;
– a copy of birth certificate;
– a copy of medical certificate and a copy of AIDS-test certificate.
Besides the listed documents, their translation into Russian attested by a notary is needed.
Under-age applicants should present a standard application form on the name of the Rector of BTEU signed by their parents to be able to make the agreements for:
-studying at the University;
– renting a room in the University dormitory (download an agreement).
The above mentioned documents can be sent to the University via fax +375(232) 500-382 or e-mail email@example.com.
1. After receiving documents of an applicant the University performs an expertize examination of the documents and comes to a decision on the possibility of making a study invitation for the applicant.
2. Issuance of an invitation takes about 10-14 working days.
3. The University sends a prepared study invitation to the applicant or to the Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in the applicant’s country of residence.
4. The applicant gets a student visa in the consular office of the Republic of Belarus in the place of residence. Foreign citizens get a visa in the consular section of the “National Airport Minsk” in case of absence of an Embassy in the country of residence.
APPLICANTS GET A STUDY INVITATION FREE OF CHARGE